Join my FREE Webinar 24th August 2018 at 10am BST on “How To Have More Time in Your Busy Mummy Day” and learn:
- How to find more hours in a day, FOR REAL
- How to have some well deserved “ME” time in your crazy busy schedule
- How to reclaim your power to do what’s important for you but you keep putting it off
- How to look after your body and finally lose that extra weight
- How to drop the overwhelm and exhaustion and love your life again
It will be the best 60 minutes you can give to yourself today Mama.
Ready to get started?
My Signature Programs are designed especially for you, to take you through the exact steps I took to successfully lose my baby weight…
- without counting calories…
- without spending hours in the kitchen…
- without going to the gym…
- and without worrying about childcare ever again!
I’m not going to lie to you and say that it’ll be a smooth ride with no wobbles along the way. Because trust me, there will be ups and downs! However, you won’t be on your own. I’ll show you exactly WHAT works, with HOW to do it, so you can start getting results – feeling and looking better – TODAY. I’ll be here to guide and support you along the way. I’ll keep you accountable. I’ll cheer on you. I’m here for you mama!
Alex is the definition of positive, powerful energy! She has such a talent for listening to what areas I wanted to gain help with, and had immediate suggestions for what changes I could implement to bring about the results I wanted. Alex made me feel proud of what I have accomplished, and was quick to point out what I am doing well with nutrition and my fitness endeavors. She was understanding of my time constraints and was very realistic about working me towards changes that were doable in my life. Alex understands the role of a busy Mom who wants to look and feel great. Her smile, and positive energy fill up a space that many of us feel frustration around. Her positive approach of realistic change, her knowledge base, and her understanding of life as a Mom is amazing! Thank you Alex!” With gratitudeShannon McGorry